By chauncey - 7/28/2009 3:41:43 PM

I don't currently have access to an acceptable proctor at my work. How do I go about obtaining assistance in finding one in my area? Also, if one cannot be found, can I still register, complete the homework, then defer the exam until next quarter?

[NEAS: If no actuary is available as a proctor, you can ask a member of any credentialed organization (CFA, CPA, CPCU, etc) or a lecturer at a college, or a manager at your employer.]